On November 2, Basemap was updated with several noteworthy changes and features:
- When adding files to FileRooms, you can now choose to add existing files that are already in your Project, or you can upload new files from your computer. Just drag and drop the files on to your FileRoom and they'll automatically get the appropriate Tags added!
- Improved the handling of Tags in the Project Files sidebar... when you filter files or modify their assigned Tags, the sidebar will reflect new/changed Tags immediately.
- Improved the feature for copying FileRoom and Sharing URLs to your computer's clipboard so that it's more compatible across all browsers.
- Added this "Getting Started with Basemap" tutorial blog to the user menu (upper-right) for quick access to support articles and walkthroughs.
- Improved performance of search and navigation options in Project Files and FileRooms.
- Simplified the workflow/process for the "Reset Password" option.
- Many other minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
As always, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any questions!